Tuesday, March 30, 2010

FWY : UPDATE

so a bunch of people have asked me why I don't like friends with you....

so here it is...

1. due to chinese lack of rules and regs of manufacturing and them constantly trying to poison everyone with there products..a bunch of U.S. product and packaging laws were changed...

so now the sticker that comes in the wish come true blind boxes is now a violation and a choking hazard ...and must be removed before sale... in 40,000 some odd boxes...

so now I spend hours of my time helping strangeco remove these stickers....




and apparently that blue thing that folds up as small as the sticker is not a choking hazard...






the tools



sorted boxes for comicon



pallettes of these flats done and to go...




each one of these stickers represents a box opened and resealed...

it allready says 3 and up on the package...

If your 3 year old kid is dumb enough to put a sticker in his mouth and choke to death on it are we not doing the world a favor ?



2. tell me these things don't look like happy but plugs..





3. I think that's enough

I hope that answers your questions...

No comments:

Post a Comment